A short while ago, an IAF aircraft targeted a terrorist squad in the southern Gaza Strip that was preparing to fire rockets at Israel.
A hit was confirmed, and the rocket launch attempt was thwarted.
The IDF will not tolerate any attempt to harm Israeli civilians and IDF soldiers, and will continue to operate with strength and determination against anyone who uses terror against the State of Israel. The Hamas terror organization is solely responsible for any terrorist activity emanating from the Gaza Strip.
Archive: IAF Targeting Terror Facilities (Photo: IDF Website)
– In Response to Heavy Rocket Fire, IAF Targets Several Terror Centers in the Gaza Strip
– IAF Targets Terrorist Squad and Launching Tripods in the Gaza Strip
– IAF Targets Terrorist Preparing to Launch Rockets at Israel
– IAF Targets Terrorist Squad Responsible for Firing Mortars at Israel
– IAF Targets Terrorist Responsible for Long-Range Rocket Launch.
Follow the IDF Spokesperson’s Twitter account for more updates. More information can be found at Overview of Rocket Attacks toward Israel.