Over the last three days several riots have taken place in the Judea and Samaria region, otherwise known as the West Bank:
On Friday, six riots took place in Palestinian villages:
- Bil’in: approx. 50 rioters
- Ni’lin: approx. 50 rioters
- Dir Nizam: approx. 50 rioters
- Umm Salamuna: approx. 50 rioters
- Southeast of Ramallah: approx. 40 rioters
- Qalandiya: approx. 100 rioters – a border policeman was lightly injured from rock-hurling and received medical care on the spot
The rioters burned trashcans in addition to hurling rocks and firebombs (Molotov cocktails) at security forces.
Over the course of the morning several more riots took place:
- Al-Arrub: approx. 100 rioters
- Beit-Ummar: approx. 30 rioters
- Bir Zeit: approx. 50 rioters
- Anata: approx. 30 rioters
Demonstrators at the riots burned tires in addition to hurling rocks and firebombs. Security forces responded with tear gas and other riot dispersal means.
More updates forthcoming as events unfold.